Thursday, February 24, 2011

RACIST?

While reporting for the Chimes, and writing an article for class I had a great time interviewing two people I have come to like very much. The SCORR Conference is a conference dedicated to bringing issues of racial reconciliation and diversity to light in a Christian setting here at Biola, and other Christian universities. One of my interviewees said that she could spend her time doing better things than attending this conference. She was quite opposed to my views on this subject, and that startled me. It made me wonder, where are we really with issues of race? Will issues of race and diversity within God's kingdom ever be resolved here on Earth? Will God's Kingdom be more diverse than people believe? What will that look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment